|Topshare V3||Share Manager V6||Maus Stockmarket Plus Investor V15||Sharesight Investor|
|Cost, first year||$299||$280||$492||$348|
|Cost per year, after first year||$99 subscription renewal.
Free regular maintenance releases.
Very infrequent major upgrades at discounted cost (only 3 since 2002).
|Frequent new version releases – not free!||Frequent new version releases – not free!||$348|
|Your data are stored on your own PC:
– you are in control
– no risk of data loss if your provider goes bankrupt, or withdraws the product or can no longer support it.
– no risk of server hacking.
|Automatic online share prices||Yes||NO!||NO!||Yes|
|Easy import of transactions from PDF or CSV||Yes||NO!||?||?|
|Maximum number of portfolios||Unlimited||Unlimited||6||4|
|Maximum number of holdings||Unlimited||Unlimited||50/portfolio||Unlimited|
- Free support – phone, email and forum
- Multiple portfolios
- Multiple databases
- Properly handles splits, consolidations, partial sale, trust distributions, capital returns, merge/demerge etc
- Australian handling of dividend imputation and franking credits
- Australian Capital Gains rules for individuals, SMSF and companies
- Easy transaction import from broker’s PDF or CSV files
- Gain insights into the performance of your investments
- See example videos